Costing & Accounting
This module has full accounting functionality, with the advantage of integrated costing. Cost can be allotted on three levels namely Resource, Project and Cost centre. This enables the user to compare actual with allowable cost and to take corrective action. The module complies with the newest accounting standards such as IAS and IFRS.
- Financial statements can be drawn from year to date as well as for a selected period.
- EJM is an accounting yearend rollover, meaning the user can request multiple year reporting.
- Trail balances can be drawn with differing degrees of detail. You can have a complete Trail balance with all balances or a compact one with major and sub categories.
- A Movement per period report is available for quick references of accounts, but is also a useful tool for problem identification.
A Profit And Loss report for the company as a whole or for selected projects. This is a helpful tool to identify the ongoing profitability of a project.
- Detailed cost reports for selected batches, project ranges, cost centres, resources, suppliers and project managers.
- Period based cost reports:
- Variance report. This report integrates the accounting and Estimating and Tender modules to calculate the variances between allowable and actual cost. This then gives management valuable information regarding future planning, budgeting and control.
Various reports can be drawn about the stock. This assists the stock manager with re-ordering, management and valuation thereof for accounting as well as insurance purposes.
Debtors are a fundamental part of any accounting system. With EJM we help you manage the debtors with the minimal of fuss.
- Tax invoices can be generated for services rendered on the projects, as well as stock invoices for stock sold.
- Invoice reports are a quick reference about the status of reports.
- Credit notes are generated on the correction of incorrect tax invoices. These can also be linked with stock invoices
- Provisional claims can be registered with the Quantity Surveyors certificates for the completion or part thereof of a project.
- Age analysis is useful for determining whether a debtor is complying with the agreed payment conditions. This is also a handy tool for cash flow projections and planning thereof.